Why doing Paid Search?
Faster than SEO
SEO is important but it takes a lot of time and efforts to be ranked on the keywords you’re after.
Here are some reasons why Google Ads is faster:
- You can focus on multiple keywords at a time
- You can turn the campaign on or off whenever you want to
- Ads which appears on the top of the page get immediate visibility
Allows premium keywords
Your competitors are certainly already working on SEO and Google ads to be visible on searches related to your keywords.
Here are a few tips to rank high and fast:
- Look for “long tail” keywords which are more affordable and show better intent
- Find all related keywords that matches the same intent
- Organise your Google Ads account effectively to reduce costs and increase conversion rate
Check out these stats provided by Webfx:
- People who click on ads are 50% more likely to make a purchase
- 63,000 searches get processed by Google each second
- 65% of small-to-midsized businesses have a PPC campaign
- 46% of clicks go to the top three paid ads in search results
- 35% of users purchase a product within 5 days of searching for it on Google